Haiti Prayer Concerns
The pastors in Haitian churches would appreciate your prayers for reaching new people for Christ. They have times of concerted evangelism. Please pray these times would bear fruit. Along with this is the need for solid follow-up and Bible teaching. This is a work only the Spirit of God can do.
The discipleship book, with the gospel, is now being taught to over 400,000 students. This outreach has brought new opportunities to train leaders on family relationships, leadership, and character. We have 4 conferences a year which have brought over 700 leaders together to learn more and hopefully teach this in their churches.
Families in Haiti are in need of servant leadership from the man in the house. In their culture, men are not generally involved in raising the children, and they don’t treat their wives in a way that pleases the Lord. We know that as far as the man of the house goes, so goes the family and so goes the nation. Our desire is to build up the right leadership in the home by teaching men in our conferences.
The orphans in Haiti are getting older. Pray for them to be successfully launched into adulthood with godly character as their focus, and be servant leaders in the community.
Mexico Prayer Concerns
Two active church plants are opening up new areas for the gospel with many new people being saved. Existing churches are making plans to evangelize by outreach with teams, medical, and dental clinics. Discipleship training through small groups, a Bible training course continued with New Testament Survey, and many other opportunities.
Please pray for unity among the leaders in Mexico. Satan uses disunity to stop the growth of churches and outreach with the gospel.
Lluvias de Gracias Church (Ciro and Juanita Perez)
- Purity in our heart, lives, and the church
- The lost and hurting around us
- Strength for new believers
- Those in church plants to be strong leaders, to rise up in the church plants
Village Ministry Churches at Adaquez and Oaxaca City Church Plant (David and Karina Lopez)
- Acceptance of the gospel by those exposed to it in Adaquez
- New believers to grow in the “Home Church”. This is the new name for our church
- Continued outreach to the lost
- Discipleship of men to become strong leaders in the church
Los Alamos Church (Carlos and Sara Vasques and family)
- That God would use the struggles of the families and youth group of the church to draw them closer to Him
- Salvation of Carlos’ two brothers
- Children’s Ministry outreach has impacted dozens of children who have received Christ. Pray for them and the ministry we can have with their families
- Sara, as she ministers to pregnant ladies who have many needs and are considering abortion. Pray she can lead them to Christ
We appreciate all of your prayers, they really do help. Please keep praying for these needs, as well as others.